Where do we stop?
Posted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 8:15 pm
I love reading about this kind of stuff....Its like a bunch of kids raising there hand to answer the teachers question "what do we do now?". Its a given that we can not really simulate history and so it must also be true that we can't expect a game like AE to have all the "but I want this...." sort of things.
There has to be a point where you must draw the line. I will be happy with whatever comes down the pike as I know it will be the result of a lot of work by the design team and the many, many gamers here who have offered many good ideas. It comes down to what can we really expect them to include? I have been astounded with what WitP has accomplished in dealing with a complex situation like the war in the Pacific. This game has one of the largest and loyal group of followers going and this forum proves that.
What ever the new AE has or does not have will be fine by me and I know the many players out there will still say a fine job was done by the design team and they deserve our thanks.....But I still can't wait.LOL
Madgamer
There has to be a point where you must draw the line. I will be happy with whatever comes down the pike as I know it will be the result of a lot of work by the design team and the many, many gamers here who have offered many good ideas. It comes down to what can we really expect them to include? I have been astounded with what WitP has accomplished in dealing with a complex situation like the war in the Pacific. This game has one of the largest and loyal group of followers going and this forum proves that.
What ever the new AE has or does not have will be fine by me and I know the many players out there will still say a fine job was done by the design team and they deserve our thanks.....But I still can't wait.LOL
Madgamer