Page 1 of 1

Back, with some confusion

Posted: Mon Mar 11, 2002 5:56 pm
by Larry Holt
Ah, after a week of withdrawal symptoms its great to be back. When I first tried to get on the forums today, 11 Mar, I had a cookie logging me in as my old user name and I got a page that said the forums were under construction. I registed as a slightly different name at the main page and then could get to this forum. Here I logged on as my original name and I am in. I wonder if others are having trouble getting in too.

Any ways, it is great to be back!

Posted: Mon Mar 11, 2002 11:03 pm
by Warhorse
Yeah, I kept getting the "page under construction" for a few days too, then saw Alby's post in the Blitz forum that we were up again!! Looks good!:cool:

Posted: Wed Mar 13, 2002 9:41 pm
by Steve Wilcox
When I came back my user name appeared as my actual name (Steve Wilcox) while before I had the user name "SteveFromWork." Just wondering why it's different now... :-)

Posted: Wed Mar 13, 2002 10:46 pm
by bobaloo000
How in the world do you log in? I feel stupid asking but I had to click register and register under my old name and then follow a link in the email I received.

Now what do these buttons do? Hello [FONT=century gothic]Hmmmm[/FONT] WOW

Posted: Wed Mar 13, 2002 10:53 pm
by Supervisor
Just hit the user cp(contol panel) button on the top. It will ask for you to log in.

Posted: Thu Mar 14, 2002 12:56 am
by Capt Chris
All I have to say is that the speed improvement has been worth the wait. Nice job guys.

Also glad to see you using a "real" scripting language rather that that ASP BS. :)