Page 1 of 1

AB 'Alternate' Maps for WiTP

Posted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 11:26 pm
by aussem
Have many of you tried the 'WIF' alternate maps?

I have 'reinstalled' both the 'standard' and 'extended' AB maps (v6.2) and copied the alt maps into the folders "maps_modified_v6" and "maps_modified_v6x".........with no joy, and even subsequently run the 'Modselect' batch
file as well.......still no joy.......most frustrating. :(

Do you have any idea what I am doing wrong?

RE: AB 'Alternate' Maps for WiTP

Posted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 9:39 am
by Andrew Brown
What is the exact problem? Does the new map appear when you start a game?

RE: AB 'Alternate' Maps for WiTP

Posted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 10:40 am
by aussem
Only the normal extended map loads (with hex sides on and without any 'zone' info) when I start up the CHS 155 game I am playing by email.

When I look at some of the individual .bmp files in the alt map zip files, I can clearly see the WIF hex dots and zone area info.

So, I just don't understand why the game doesn't load the alt maps.......I am sure I am doing something stupid......just not sure what? :)