Page 1 of 1

Black Screen

Posted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 12:22 pm
by tocaff
So UV has taken it's revenge on me for jilting her.

I try to start the game and after getting to the Matrix logo the screen goes black. If I try again and tap the space bar to speed the process it goes black.

I reloaded the game and still goes black.

I've got the latest video drivers installed and everything else works fine.

Help...

RE: Black Screen

Posted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 12:40 pm
by Ike99
Rename the ¨Video¨ file to ¨noVideo¨ in your UV game folder.

RE: Black Screen

Posted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 2:04 pm
by tocaff
Thanks it worked.

Weird after 6 years this happens. 

I think that I saw something about renaming the folder to speed loading time too.

RE: Black Screen

Posted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 2:28 pm
by Ike99
Thanks it worked.

Weird after 6 years this happens.

Your using a new PC from Brazil yes?

It doesn´t speak English.

[:D]

RE: Black Screen

Posted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 3:45 pm
by tocaff
[:D]

No, just some new parts as the old ones fail.  It becomes like advancing to the rear as the technology of this rig gets older with new parts from Brazil.  [:(]