Page 1 of 1
No Republican Spanish OOB in ENH?
Posted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 12:50 am
by Nihon Rikugun
I was goofing around with my ENH last night and was going to play as the Republican Spanish, but when I went in to buy units, all of the areas were blank except maybe MISC with some mines, mules and a few other things. No troops at all. What gives? I should have checked the Nationalist Spanish, but I was so baffled I went to sleep. [X(]
RE: No Republican Spanish OOB in ENH?
Posted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 1:17 am
by junk2drive
I have DVRN 2008. Went to Battle, set Sept 1937 player 1 Repub. player 2 Nat. Plenty of infantry choices. Took some troops and tin tanks. Bought p2 some Italianos and tin tanks. Played a few turns and scared off a few Ites with a tank. Quit.
RE: No Republican Spanish OOB in ENH?
Posted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 1:33 am
by Nihon Rikugun
Ok, I may have to redownload everything. Something is seriously hosed with my game then. I reinstalled already, but it may be my master copies of SPWAW, the patches and or the ENH's are somehow corrupted. Crap. [:@]
RE: No Republican Spanish OOB in ENH?
Posted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 1:39 am
by junk2drive
You start with 8.2 then patch with 8.3 then patch with 8.4 then ModSwap Enh (it has 8.403 in it).
RE: No Republican Spanish OOB in ENH?
Posted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 6:02 am
by Nihon Rikugun
ORIGINAL: junk2drive
You start with 8.2 then patch with 8.3 then patch with 8.4 then ModSwap Enh (it has 8.403 in it).
There is no problem with patching all the way up to 8.403 in vanilla then modswapping ENH, right? I want a full version of vanilla just in case.
RE: No Republican Spanish OOB in ENH?
Posted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 7:39 am
by FlashfyreSP
Just make sure you aren't trying to play RepSpain after 1939...the Republic lost the civil war, so the OOB is empty after that year.
RE: No Republican Spanish OOB in ENH?
Posted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 2:30 am
by Nihon Rikugun
I think it was 1937ish. Although you can play as other nations after their defeat...like Germany 1946 or Japan for "what if" games with later equipment that was still in development at wars end.
Anyway, once I reinstalled everything, Rep. Spain appeared again, so the problem is solved. [:'(]