Page 1 of 1

Still having fun.

Posted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 9:31 pm
by Sgt.Fury25
Hi,just chiming in to say I just reinstalled spwaw after a year.I played alot of other wargames,and I still find this game alot of fun.[:D]

RE: Still having fun.

Posted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 9:44 pm
by Goblin

RE: Still having fun.

Posted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 11:55 pm
by planner 3
Ronson: Be sure to update to Enhanced Version.   Nice to have you back.
 
planner 3 (AKA chief)

RE: Still having fun.

Posted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 2:32 am
by Nihon Rikugun
 Oh yes...

RE: Still having fun.

Posted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 12:54 pm
by Alby
[&o]

RE: Still having fun.

Posted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 11:36 pm
by JEB Davis
There can be only ONE... game that is.
 
 
 
 
SP:WaW

RE: Still having fun.

Posted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 9:32 am
by m10bob
SPWAW/Enhanced is the best WWII tactical game on the 'puter..