scroll points on map
Posted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 4:56 pm
No doubt someone has already posted about this, but I didn't find it in a search:
I play the game on a 1440x900 resolution. I could get the scroll to work, by moving the mouse to the left, top, and right on the screen, but not the bottom. By chance I dragged the game's window up on the screen till the dark gray message area at the bottom was completely visible within the game window. After having done that, the down scroll works fine.
I play the game on a 1440x900 resolution. I could get the scroll to work, by moving the mouse to the left, top, and right on the screen, but not the bottom. By chance I dragged the game's window up on the screen till the dark gray message area at the bottom was completely visible within the game window. After having done that, the down scroll works fine.