Page 1 of 1

I want to thank

Posted: Thu Mar 14, 2002 11:14 pm
by BamnBamn
everyone involved with keeping this great game alive and growing. I was astounded with it's play when it first came out (Still have my CD from the first version), and am even more enthralled with it's current state now!


Keep up the good work! And to put my money where my mouth is I'm placing an order for a MC right after this.

A Hearty thanks to all the folks!!

Posted: Fri Mar 15, 2002 12:00 am
by Wild Bill
We thank you for hanging in there with us Double B!

I've been involved with SP since beta testing the grandaddy in 1994-1995.

Its been my personal dream to see the game evolve to this point. I suppose it will be on my computer as long as I am around to play it.

A wonderful recreation of important moments in military history. It has been our pleasure, my friend.

Thanks for your support!

Wild Bill:D