Page 1 of 2

Interesting link...

Posted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 1:56 am
by Mike Scholl

RE: Interesting link...

Posted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 3:11 am
by Nikademus
heh.....

RE: Interesting link...

Posted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 4:43 am
by castor troy
seems like discussions that get locked here (for whatever reason, even if it is most times the same (people))[8|] go on in the backyard with the same people [X(]

RE: Interesting link...

Posted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 12:14 pm
by Q-Ball
Wow

RE: Interesting link...

Posted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 12:18 pm
by DuckofTindalos
Well, there's a reason why they're over there, and we're over here.[8|]

RE: Interesting link...

Posted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 12:26 pm
by Nikademus
whats funny is that it looks like someone's been caught fibbing. [again]

RE: Interesting link...

Posted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 12:32 pm
by undercovergeek
you mean lac-ravenhood-onic?

RE: Interesting link...

Posted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 12:33 pm
by Nikademus
nope...the thread creator.


RE: Interesting link...

Posted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 12:40 pm
by undercovergeek
ah him..... known affectionately at my workplace as 'wouldnt let it lie' but youll have had to have seen vic reeves do it to fully understand it!!!

RE: Interesting link...

Posted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 10:36 pm
by goodboyladdie
ORIGINAL: undercovergeek

ah him..... known affectionately at my workplace as 'wouldnt let it lie' but youll have had to have seen vic reeves do it to fully understand it!!!

[:D]

RE: Interesting link...

Posted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 7:07 am
by AW1Steve
ORIGINAL: Terminus

Well, there's a reason why they're over there, and we're over here.[8|]

That would be great if the two parties stayed in their respective corners , but it doesn't seem to work out that way. It usually consists of someone being unsatified here, then going there to complain (or try and get reinforcements) and dragging back here.

There is always someone who's "meaningfull discussion" is a poorly disguised attempt to ruin the party by crapping in the punchbowl. I honestly expect that this thread will turn into another flame war . Then get locked. Only then will that someone be truly happy. [8|]

RE: Interesting link...

Posted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 7:10 am
by undercovergeek
ORIGINAL: AW1Steve

ORIGINAL: Terminus

Well, there's a reason why they're over there, and we're over here.[8|]

That would be great if the two parties stayed in their respective corners , but it doesn't seem to work out that way. It usually consists of someone being unsatified here, then going there to complain (or try and get reinforcements) and dragging back here.

There is always someone who's "meaningfull discussion" is a poorly disguised attempt to ruin the party by crapping in the punchbowl. I honestly expect that this thread will turn into another flame war . Then get locked. Only then will that someone be truly happy. [8|]

or alternatively just leave it here to die with no further discussion

RE: Interesting link...

Posted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 9:54 am
by AW1Steve
ORIGINAL: undercovergeek

ORIGINAL: AW1Steve

ORIGINAL: Terminus

Well, there's a reason why they're over there, and we're over here.[8|]

That would be great if the two parties stayed in their respective corners , but it doesn't seem to work out that way. It usually consists of someone being unsatified here, then going there to complain (or try and get reinforcements) and dragging back here.

There is always someone who's "meaningfull discussion" is a poorly disguised attempt to ruin the party by crapping in the punchbowl. I honestly expect that this thread will turn into another flame war . Then get locked. Only then will that someone be truly happy. [8|]

or alternatively just leave it here to die with no further discussion

That would only happen if the trolls got bored and moved on to torment someone else.

RE: Interesting link...

Posted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 7:30 pm
by whippleofd
ORIGINAL: AW1Steve

ORIGINAL: undercovergeek

ORIGINAL: AW1Steve




That would be great if the two parties stayed in their respective corners , but it doesn't seem to work out that way. It usually consists of someone being unsatified here, then going there to complain (or try and get reinforcements) and dragging back here.

There is always someone who's "meaningfull discussion" is a poorly disguised attempt to ruin the party by crapping in the punchbowl. I honestly expect that this thread will turn into another flame war . Then get locked. Only then will that someone be truly happy. [8|]

or alternatively just leave it here to die with no further discussion

That would only happen if the trolls got bored and moved on to torment someone else.

Maybe we should just "disreguard" this thread.

Whipple

RE: Interesting link...

Posted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 7:44 pm
by Doggie
ORIGINAL: Whipple

Maybe we should just "disreguard" this thread.


That would probably be a good idea.

I tend to get involved in threads about how me and everyone at my forum are a bunch of trolls and serial killers.[:-]

But if you insist on asking for it, I will bring it. Your choice.

RE: Interesting link...

Posted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 8:09 pm
by mdiehl
seems like discussions that get locked here (for whatever reason, even if it is most times the same (people)) go on in the backyard with the same people


Not quite the same people. The guys who work hard to lock threads that lead to conclusions that they dislike tend not to show up in the Steakhouse because they can't get a thread locked over there.

RE: Interesting link...

Posted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 10:14 pm
by Mac67
I think what people need to remember is that a lot of the SH posters are also Matrix posters. And some of them have been posting here for a very long time.

As to the intent of the poster who started this thread, well it seems to me someone was just trying to fan the flames a little bit more......

[8|]

RE: Interesting link...

Posted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 1:33 am
by 2ndACR
Funny how only people who post or go to the Steakhouse are trolls. And about getting reinforcements, most of the time, they do not have to say anything..........most of us are already here. We have always been here.
 
Mdiel does not need help in most arguments. He does quite well on his own. But once the mudslinging starts about the steakhouse......well, we tend to show ourselves pretty quick and join in.
 
And I too take offense to the broad brush some here paint us with. Most just don't like the rough and tumble debates that can go on at the Steakhouse. There are some at the Steakhouse who I do not agree with at all, politically etc......But alot of the guys there sent me packages (someone who they never met at all) when I was deployed to Iraq. You get no better than that.

RE: Interesting link...

Posted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 2:03 am
by jwilkerson
ORIGINAL: Mac67

I think what people need to remember is that a lot of the SH posters are also Matrix posters. And some of them have been posting here for a very long time.

As to the intent of the poster who started this thread, well it seems to me someone was just trying to fan the flames a little bit more......

[8|]

So is that much different than others who started the flames in the first place?

RE: Interesting link...

Posted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 3:38 am
by Nikademus
ORIGINAL: jwilkerson

ORIGINAL: Mac67

I think what people need to remember is that a lot of the SH posters are also Matrix posters. And some of them have been posting here for a very long time.

As to the intent of the poster who started this thread, well it seems to me someone was just trying to fan the flames a little bit more......

[8|]

So is that much different than others who started the flames in the first place?

I can't speak for the starter of this thread.....but i did find this interesting;
I'm shocked, shocked I say. Shocked and surprised to see Terminus and Nikademus trolling again. Well, OK, I'm not really. Actually I'm unsurprised. Doubtless if I was to suggest that Nickledimus is a lying sos, which is true, the thread would be locked,

Don't know what a "Lying sos" is but apparantly a few people missed this little tidbit from Joe on that same thread:
Interesting ... in this thread ... Mdiehl and I are on opposite sides of the debate ... And I'm not sure what these "words" mean either ...

Quote:
FYI, Wilkerson pm'd me a request that I identify you, since he figured I have an idea of your Steakhouse / former-Matrix ID. I politely declined to rat you out.

sounds like someone was fibbin to me. No, i take that back.....I know someone was fibbin, because I was the one who brought that little entry to his attention and he was well....."shocked....SHOCKED I say to learn what he'd allegedly conversed with Diehl about.

[8|]