Page 1 of 1
Is Ryan Ross' site gone for good?
Posted: Fri Mar 15, 2002 11:31 am
by Hannibal Lecter
That ignorant turd was probably playing with the Perl Script again.
Future you should know... fill me in ole' buddy!
Posted: Fri Mar 15, 2002 5:36 pm
by Muzrub
non closecombat forum
general forum
well I have these two- they help?
if not well........

Posted: Fri Mar 15, 2002 9:26 pm
by Hannibal Lecter
Muzrub you ole' TARD!!!! where you been boy?!
How's Gee?
You two lovebirds still together?
When's the Ratpack getting back together?
Your friend,
Brain
Come see me sometime....
http://brawl.snakebreath.com/forum/index.php?c=5
http://www.thetrolls.com/phpbb/
Posted: Fri Mar 15, 2002 9:28 pm
by Hannibal Lecter
Bye the way sweety if you'll notice you can't post on Ryan's site anymore.... hence this thread.
last post was on the 8th. Ryan has played around with the script I am sure of it.
the bord run now !!!!
Posted: Sun Mar 17, 2002 12:30 pm
by dom
the Ryan Ros forum is back ... go go go
dom
Posted: Mon Mar 18, 2002 10:09 am
by Muzrub
Bye the way sweety if you'll notice you can't post on Ryan's site anymore.... hence this thread.
A R@ Pack reunion special!- the fans would love it!
I moved to the other end of the country mate- Gee and I are no longer neighbours- which is a shame- we used to have a good time playing CC together over the phone-connection.
Can anyone post on Ryans site? or just R@ Packers banned?