Page 1 of 1

1968 NFL League Creation Questions

Posted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 2:22 am
by Waldo_slith
I want to create a 1968 NFL league.

How do I find the rosters? Are there any Madden or FBPro rosters data files that can be modified for FBMax?

Thanks for your replies,

wp

RE: 1968 NFL League Creation Questions

Posted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 2:25 am
by Mykal
I always research my rosters manually
which could be a little tricky backtracking to 1968

RE: 1968 NFL League Creation Questions

Posted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 4:07 am
by garysorrell
Try here. This would be helpful in creating one.

http://www.pro-football-reference.com/teams/

RE: 1968 NFL League Creation Questions

Posted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 5:31 am
by Frido1207
Additionally you can look here:
http://www.jt-sw.com/football/pro/rosters.nsf

RE: 1968 NFL League Creation Questions

Posted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 1:15 am
by Waldo_slith
Guys,

Thanks for your replies regarding the 1968 rosters. In addition to your suggestions I found an FBPro file with the 1968 rosters.

Is there a way to convert the FBPro file to FBMax format?

If not, do you have any suggestions for how I'd go about determining FBMax roster values for the players?

Thanks,

wp