Page 1 of 1

2.3?

Posted: Fri Mar 15, 2002 7:09 pm
by Charles2222
I'm not too terribly frequent to this forum, but given the horizon of UV and WITP my interest is stirred a bit. Before the servers were switched I downloaded what the download screen described as V2.3, however the version I then had was V2.2. Is the current PW really a 2.3 or is the 2.2 identifier just in error?

Posted: Fri Mar 15, 2002 11:48 pm
by Vesku80
They still have a wrong link to 2.2 there. A correct link can be found at main page Products -> downloads.

Posted: Sat Mar 16, 2002 5:43 am
by Charles2222
Vesku80: Thanks, but I'm not so sure I didn't go there. Well, I'll give it a whirl.

Posted: Sun Mar 31, 2002 11:58 pm
by Mark
Originally posted by Vesku80
They still have a wrong link to 2.2 there.
A correct link can be found at main page Products -> downloads.
Sorry, that link's broken, too - says "Page not found". Same for Pac War home page.