Page 1 of 1

TankHead

Posted: Sat Mar 16, 2002 4:48 am
by Don Doom
Are you ever going to update your site?:D :p :p :p :p :D

Posted: Sat Mar 16, 2002 5:00 am
by Bing
No - he is out chasing moose. I know about that - was in my younger days.

Bing

Posted: Sat Mar 16, 2002 5:07 am
by Tommy
Originally posted by Bing
No - he is out chasing moose. I know about that - was in my younger days.

Bing
OK blokes; I'll bite.

What does "chasing moose" mean?

Tommy

Posted: Sat Mar 16, 2002 5:59 am
by Don Doom
Bing, you want to do the Honors!

Posted: Sat Mar 16, 2002 8:10 am
by Bing
Tommy, you sound like you are a Britisher. Your name for the species may be different, but the principle is the same. First of all, Tankie lives in Alaska where there are a lot of real moose.

"Moose" is also the American name for a girl that is, shall we say not quite as good looking as Diana Rigg or Kathleen Turner when they were younger. In fact, a "moose" is - well, one night I sort of tried to pick up a girl in a place where I drank with some buddies. They were not kind; they sat off in the corner barking at me.

Thusly, Tankie is chasing moose. Get it?

Bing

alaska

Posted: Sat Mar 16, 2002 8:19 am
by oldrocky
Do you know what part of alaska tankhead is from? I'm on the Kenai pennisula.

Posted: Sat Mar 16, 2002 7:15 pm
by Warrior
I believe Tankhead actually lives in the Yukon Territory of Canada.

Posted: Sat Mar 16, 2002 10:37 pm
by Bing
Well, there ain't a whole lot of difference. You seen one frozen tundra, you seen'em all so far as I'm concerned. I do know Tankie is so far out in the boonies that if he can't get wireless connection to the Net, he most likely won't get a connection at all.

He is off chasing moose, per above.

Bing

Moose lover?

Posted: Sat Mar 16, 2002 11:06 pm
by oldrocky
I chase moose on occasion meself. I mean ..when the men in alaska outnumber the women 10 to 1 and you look at those long legs and supple flanks....wait....maybe i'm in the wrong forum for this post.

Posted: Sun Mar 17, 2002 3:29 am
by Supervisor
The Yukon Territory of Canada it is, at least that what he claimed when he checked in about a month ago.