Page 1 of 1
Site Maintenance Update
Posted: Sun Mar 17, 2002 1:01 am
by HerrGeneral
We continue to tinker with the site over the weekend. Things are pretty much working well, we're ironing out the occasional problem -- though the numbers are getting less and less .
If you experience some wierd errors or notice that the forum is closed for a short time, it's me and the rest of the gang messing around with things.
Just hang on while we finish slapping this thing together.
Rod
nice work!
Posted: Sun Mar 17, 2002 3:59 am
by Big T
. . . Don't you have some bank software to be QA'ing???

Posted: Sun Mar 17, 2002 4:07 am
by Supervisor
Do you think the inability to upload attachment files will be resolved along with the upload of personal avatars? I know their related to the forum not accepting uploads, gamers are asking me, and I want to as trueful as possible. Thanks
Posted: Sun Mar 17, 2002 6:20 pm
by HerrGeneral
Big T: Hey, fancy seeing you here. Now, go back to selling your computers. I am sure some newbie needs your help somewhere.
gmenfan: I am looking into that. Can't make any promises any time soon. Working on the Military Gamers Online site presently.
Rod
Posted: Sun Mar 17, 2002 6:39 pm
by HerrGeneral
After that third cup of coffee, I had an epiphany (then I went to the head) and when I returned, I got uploads to work. Let's all blame it on Microsoft now, shall we?
You all should be able to upload avatars now. 50x50 is the max size.
We will have to let management decide on the file attachements in the forums issue.
Rod
Posted: Sun Mar 17, 2002 7:28 pm
by Don Doom
In other words you got lucky!:D
Posted: Sun Mar 17, 2002 10:23 pm
by HerrGeneral
Originally posted by Don Doom
In other words you got lucky!:D
It's skillful luck.
Rod