Page 1 of 1
Unit menu bug
Posted: Wed Jun 28, 2000 11:48 pm
by Joe
Hi!
Am I currently only one using the unit menu (notepad button)? No one has reported that, a loaded unit's name is written over the movement point and shots numbers. This appeared in 2.0 version. I think it's related to seeing loaded unit's name in info window. This can be known/accepted "feature", but I couldn't find anything from the manual.
Thanks for THE game Matrix.
ps. I must the ONLY ONE; )
------------------
- Joe
Posted: Thu Jun 29, 2000 12:20 am
by Voriax
We are all numb....this text error has been in SP games since the dark ages. Or something like that
Now that you mentioned it, it sure *would* be nice to get it fixed, maybe arrange that list in such way that the loaded unit is listed after the carrier and having a 'L' letter after the unit name to save space.
Voriax
Posted: Thu Jun 29, 2000 1:39 am
by Joe
Originally posted by Voriax:
We are all numb....this text error has been in SP games since the dark ages. Or something like that 
Now that you mentioned it, it sure *would* be nice to get it fixed, maybe arrange that list in such way that the loaded unit is listed after the carrier and having a 'L' letter after the unit name to save space.
Voriax
Oh heavens, I wasn't even born when you where allready playing SP.

.
Okay, I'll try again... I selected Momenth of Truth scenario and activated a Tiger(VIe) from the battlefield, right click. Front turret armor says 100, but encyclopedia states 200. I thought that all scenarios were updated in the patch?
Posted: Thu Jun 29, 2000 1:50 am
by Voriax
Originally posted by Joe:
Oh heavens, I wasn't even born when you where allready playing SP.
.
Perhaps the dark ages ended with the birth of the SPWAW?
Okay, I'll try again... I selected Momenth of Truth scenario and activated a Tiger(VIe) from the battlefield, right click. Front turret armor says 100, but encyclopedia states 200. I thought that all scenarios were updated in the patch?
Not updated enough it seems. Do scenarios have their unit data 'embedded' in them thus being dot dependant of the OOB's?
Voriax
Posted: Thu Jun 29, 2000 8:48 am
by Joe
Originally posted by Voriax:
Not updated enough it seems. Do scenarios have their unit data 'embedded' in them thus being dot dependant of the OOB's?
Voriax
You tested it? If so, it's not my installation skills that are having problems?
Posted: Thu Jun 29, 2000 9:22 am
by Voriax
Originally posted by Joe:
You tested it? If so, it's not my installation skills that are having problems?
Yep, checked it. If you play a random battle and buy those Tigers they do have that 200mm of turret armour. So you installation is most likely fine.
Voriax