Page 1 of 1

Militarygamer.com

Posted: Thu Mar 21, 2002 8:51 am
by Kerg
I am a bit concerned about Militarygamer.net (yah I know the new link is militarygamer.com). They have been down for weeks now.

Anyone here anything.

I am going thru Combat Command withdraws (hehe).

I am supposed to help Mike Rothery with Combat Command now and I can't even find out whats going on with the site?


kerg

thanks.

Matrix games is the best!

Posted: Thu Mar 21, 2002 3:35 pm
by Marc von Martial
Hi,

it´s militarygameronline.com ;). We´re working on it with some other nice folks, it´s being done soon.

Posted: Thu Mar 21, 2002 5:29 pm
by El_Peco
Great news:D !
The site miss me so much, above all the Close Combat series forum and the Combat Command.
It's nice to see people that usually I see in the Close Combat community in this forum;) .
I'm looking forward to see the site again!

Regards.

still waitin

Posted: Sat Mar 30, 2002 10:23 am
by Kerg
Any update on militarygameronline.com?

It has been a long while now and I am concerned we may have to start Combat Command all over again.:)

Posted: Tue Apr 02, 2002 2:47 am
by Kerg
bump