Page 1 of 1

Sad having to ask it but... Any cheats available?

Posted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 12:51 pm
by Cane
I hate cheating in game and I can't remember last time I did it but right now I am in an impossible scenario. I am at the mine right now and Ive managed to kill quite a few enemies but now im being grenade spammed in a way that is pretty impossible to survive seeing how they manage to get in 2 perfect nades pretty much every turn...

So now im asking if there is any "kill all enemies on the map" cheat/command that I can use or if there is some other way to do it because reloading everytime they throw a nade is pretty tedious especially on this crappy computer im forced to play on :/

RE: Sad having to ask it but... Any cheats available?

Posted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 1:04 pm
by milkweg
No outright cheats but there are some mods that will help you in the mod forum.

~ brings up a console so I expect there are some cheats but don't know them.

RE: Sad having to ask it but... Any cheats available?

Posted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 1:39 pm
by Cane
Yea I saw something about toning down the grenades but im pretty sure that wouldnt affect a current game would it? at least not the map that im currently fighting in. I have tried everything I can but I have no nades while they have way too many and it's not really much I can do...

RE: Sad having to ask it but... Any cheats available?

Posted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 2:03 pm
by VassagoPT
The beta patch fixes the grenade issue.
You also have a small mod/fix for that on the MOD's area.
These MOD's take effect as soon as you start playing, just not sure if it affects a saved game in the middle of a fight, but if you start the sector again you shouldn't have any problem.
If by any chance the only save you have is the one you are stuck on, don't worry, the game automatically creates a save game when you enter a sector and another when you leave. Just apply the patch and if it doesn't work in that fight load the zone entry savegame and start the sector without problems.



RE: Sad having to ask it but... Any cheats available?

Posted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 8:23 pm
by karljj1
This takes effect as soon as you restart the game:
http://www.matrixgames.com/forums/tm.asp?m=1976562