Page 1 of 1

Useless Head Slots ????

Posted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 10:05 am
by CowGod
I may be missing something but i just realized that this game has no night goggles of uv goggles so the heck are there 2 extra head slot in the merc loadout screen?

RE: Useless Head Slots ????

Posted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 10:12 am
by JohnRamboPT
I wonder about that too, but still have plenty of missions to do, and only am on Day 6 :)

Maybe if you let more days pass and more missions complete you will get to them, just now i found out 2 semi-automatic grenade launchers inside a crate on the Castle mission :) neat

RE: Useless Head Slots ????

Posted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 10:17 am
by Hard Sarge
one of them is auto :) (gives you a 3 round burst, but you need a great target to give it a try)

the art work may of been done before the coding was finished, and the slots for the head were done in the artwork, but the coding never finished the Nightverison stuff (I don't remember seen any in the devices file (but I wasn't really looking for them either)

RE: Useless Head Slots ????

Posted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 10:36 am
by CowGod
I found the grenade lauchers with ammo in the 1st base. haven't got to the castle yet as so far i have started a new game almost every day since i bought it. I found nothing in any of the files that mentions some goggles. I think it was (as we agreed before) ment to be the new JA3 and then when they ditched it, they just left some of the JA3 stuff there.