Page 1 of 1

Mortars-Smokes-Grenade Launchers

Posted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 6:07 pm
by CowGod
Question1: Are there any mortars in this game? Has anybody found any?

Question2: Did anybody notice that the grandes lauchers fire in a straight line rather than in an arch as they are supposed to? This is a major issue for realism i belive.

Question3: do gas and smoke granades exist in this game?

RE: Mortars-Smokes-Grenade Launchers

Posted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 8:45 pm
by ShadoWarrior
1. No.

2. Yes, that bug's already been reported.

3. No, I already asked that question.

RE: Mortars-Smokes-Grenade Launchers

Posted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 9:56 am
by CowGod
Thanks. Didn't notice these where already asked:)

RE: Mortars-Smokes-Grenade Launchers

Posted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 8:49 pm
by VassagoPT
3. Haven't found them ingame yet, but I think that's another feature half-implemented, just check ..\Hired Guns\basis\locale\usa\scripts\grenades
On that folder there are references to tear gas, smoke, mustard gas and stun grenades. I think Stun grenades are named Shock Grenades ingame, but the other 3 kinds of grenades I listed seam missing ingame :(