Page 1 of 1
air intercept combat losses
Posted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 8:06 pm
by gwgardner
I'm using a mod of the consts.csv wherein attacker and defender losses in air/ground combat are reduced.
Using air/ground more, I'm noticing disproportionately heavy attacker losses when there is an air interception. I have been unable to find in the consts.csv where the entry is for controlling losses during interception. Can someone point me in the right direction?
thanks
RE: air intercept combat losses
Posted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 12:34 pm
by Radar8717
Try this matrix in the consts file instead of the original :
#Defender losses in air combat (Strength points) (int);;;;;;;;;;;;
#die roll;col. -4 and less;col -3;col -2;col -1;col 0;col +1;col +2;col +3;col +4 and more;;;
1;0;0;0;0;0;1;1;1;1;;;
2;0;0;0;0;1;1;1;1;1;;;
3;0;0;0;1;1;1;1;1;1;;;
4;0;0;1;1;1;1;1;1;1;;;
5;0;1;1;1;1;1;1;1;2;;;
6;1;1;1;1;0;1;1;2;2;;;
#Attacker losses in air combat (Strength points) (int);;;;;;;;;;;;
#die roll;col. -4 and less;col -3;col -2;col -1;col 0;col +1;col +2;col +3;col +4 and more;;;
1;1;1;1;1;0;0;0;0;0;;;
2;1;1;1;1;1;0;0;0;0;;;
3;1;1;1;1;1;1;0;0;0;;;
4;1;1;1;1;1;1;1;0;0;;;
5;2;1;1;1;1;1;1;1;0;;;
6;2;2;1;1;1;1;1;1;1;;;
I just lowered most of the numbers by 1, giving lower air combat loss results.
RE: air intercept combat losses
Posted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 1:08 pm
by gwgardner
Here's what I've been using.
#Defender losses in air combat (Strength points) (int);;;;;;;;;;;;
#die roll;col. -4 and less;col -3;col -2;col -1;col 0;col +1;col +2;col +3;col +4 and more;;;
1;0;0;0;0;0;0;0;0;0;;;
2;0;0;0;0;0;0;0;0;1;;;
3;0;0;0;0;0;1;1;1;1;;;
4;0;0;0;1;1;1;1;1;1;;;
5;0;1;1;1;1;1;1;1;2;;;
6;1;1;1;1;1;1;1;2;2;;;
#Attacker losses in air combat (Strength points) (int);;;;;;;;;;;;
#die roll;col. -4 and less;col -3;col -2;col -1;col 0;col +1;col +2;col +3;col +4 and more;;;
1;2;2;1;1;1;1;1;1;1;;;
2;2;1;1;1;1;1;1;1;0;;;
3;1;1;1;1;1;1;1;0;0;;;
4;1;1;1;1;0;0;0;0;0;;;
5;1;0;0;0;0;0;0;0;0;;;
6;0;0;0;0;0;0;0;0;0;;;