Page 1 of 1

Mine Manager & Thanks

Posted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 8:04 am
by SpFiota
First, thank you very much for the patch. It came right on time. I'd just finished battling the marauders in the safari and it was a real trial in frustration. Save, get blown up, load, get blown up, load, barely survive, save, get blown up. Yeah. Not cool. But now the game is playable and not nearly so aggravating. Thank you, Matrix Games.

Now, on to my question. I captured the mine but the very next day I got an e-mail telling me that production had ceased and I needed to speak with the mine manager. I go back to the mine and I don't see him anywhere. I tried speaking to all the workers. They won't say anything. I checked all the buildings, I wandered around the map. I can't seem to find the guy. Suggestions would be greatly appreciated. I need that money desperately and until I find the mine manager I'm pretty well stuck. My mercs are all going to up and leave me. Thanks.

RE: Mine Manager & Thanks

Posted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 9:40 am
by flankspeed
Because it's late and I don't feeling like typing anymore...read this thread
http://www.matrixgames.com/forums/tm.asp?m=1976439