Page 1 of 1

something odd

Posted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 1:47 pm
by Hard Sarge
I am at the base, I seem to of lost all of my on screen info, the names, movement costs, targeting costs and what not

was there key I may of hit and not known it ?

tab is just changing the Icon size on top of target

RE: something odd

Posted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 2:00 pm
by R@S
If you mean your interface try hitting F9.

RE: something odd

Posted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 2:08 pm
by Hard Sarge
I am not sure what it was, but I saved exited and came back and all was as before ?

some kind of glitch ?

RE: something odd

Posted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 4:36 pm
by flankspeed
I had the same thing happen one game. Could continue to shoot enemies but all the targeting cost icons just disappeared.
I reloaded from a save as well and that fixed it. 

RE: something odd

Posted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 10:51 am
by Hard Sarge
just noticed this again, and it was on the same map as the last time it happened, so maybe something about the map

it is the base map, when the battle starts, you get no info about movement or shooting costs, save the game and reload it and you get the info back

RE: something odd

Posted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 12:05 pm
by Reinforce
I had this happen to me on the military base. After the battle was over it went away and I have yet to be able to get it to happen again.
 
Much Love,
Reinforce

RE: something odd

Posted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 1:37 pm
by Hard Sarge
I think it may be the map, both times I have seen it, has been on the same map, and you also got it on the same map

still could be random, or something else, but...

RE: something odd

Posted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 3:26 pm
by Sinjen
I had the same thing happen.  I quicksaved, then reloaded and everything came back for the duration.

RE: something odd

Posted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 3:47 pm
by flankspeed
I think your right it happened to me at the military base also.

RE: something odd

Posted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 5:35 pm
by Hard Sarge
okay, looks like 6 times at the Mil Base, something is odd going on



RE: something odd

Posted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 8:00 pm
by Chris Bisson
I had it happen to me also, but it was last week and I don't remember what map.