Page 1 of 1

Can't move merc between squads

Posted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 9:58 pm
by pecocus
Hi...

I hired a new merc and since my 1st squad was full, he was put in the 2nd squad, but at the same location (North Base). I dismissed one merc from squad one and tried to move my new guy into squad 1. It won't let me. Help?

Thanks.

Paul

RE: Can't move merc between squads

Posted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 11:18 pm
by Gus_Tarballs
I had the same thing happen to me.  I reloaded my saved game and dismissed the MERC first, and then hired the MERC to replace him.  Doing it in the reverse order causes the issue you described.  Had it happen to me twice before I figured out the "proper order" that the current version of the game requires.

RE: Can't move merc between squads

Posted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 11:43 am
by Sawito
Move to another location and you will be able to move you merc in between squads.

RE: Can't move merc between squads

Posted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 11:29 pm
by SlickWilhelm
What Sawito said. 

RE: Can't move merc between squads

Posted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 7:47 pm
by pecocus
Cool, I'll try that, thanks.