Page 1 of 1

DC attack Crash

Posted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 3:13 pm
by PhilipB
Folks,

I have a game which the South lauches an attack on DC, and when it goes to resovle the combat the progrram shuts down / crashes. I hapened twice. Afteer the first time, I restarted the game and it went on without attacking DC for a few turns. when it did, it crashed again. I am playing under the latest patch. I tied to upload the savegame but got an error saying it was'nt supported

Nova538

RE: DC attack Crash

Posted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 1:17 am
by Joel Billings
I'm sorry you're having a problem (I haven't heard of this happening before). You would need to zip the file up to post it here, IIRC. You can email it to me at 2by3@2by3games.com and I will take a look, but I am leaving town tomorrow and may not be able to look at it until next week. The best savegame to send is one where if we load it up, we can follow some simple instructions you provide that allow us to repeat your crash (and of course if it happens 100% of the time it is much easier to figure out what's wrong).