Page 1 of 1

MC-W -- Best scenerio EVER!!!!

Posted: Wed Mar 27, 2002 9:46 pm
by TheZel66
To whomever built the scenario on MC-Watchtower that is entitled Henderson Field:

Actually, this was the second scenario i played called that. This one is where you're trying to defend Bloody Ridge against what seemed like a few MILLION japaneese solders. ON top of that, I got decemeted by Japanese Naval Artillery.

This was one of the most exciting, well built, scenarios I've ever played. I could almost feel why the Marines called that place Bloody Ridge. To have been in that situation in real life must have truly been a living hell... I have a greater respect for those Marines now...

Thanks for the game, and the scenario..

Historical Refrence

Posted: Wed Mar 27, 2002 10:06 pm
by John David
I was glad to read your refrence to the real battle. This is one of the great things about these type of scenarios, being able to see what the real soldiers lived through and what the geography of the battlefield was like.

I ordered MC Watchtower along with the other two MC's this weekend and I can't wait until they get here!

Keep posting your comments on your campaigns.

John

Posted: Wed Mar 27, 2002 10:29 pm
by skukko
:D

mosh

Posted: Wed Mar 27, 2002 10:31 pm
by skukko
oops....

designers name is located in low, right hand corner.

mosh