Page 1 of 1

Transporting AUS units via convoy

Posted: Fri Mar 29, 2002 2:57 am
by Admiral DadMan
Ok, I'm beginning to feel a bit of a moron (for I'm sure this is in the manual and I'm just not seeing it).

How does one transport AUS LCU's from the Outback across to the New Guinea bird? I've been playing PW for 5 years and I cannot figure it out. Neither US nor BR AP's will take on the load. What am I missing?

Posted: Fri Mar 29, 2002 3:11 am
by Jap Lance
The only AUS units allowed to be moved out of Australia are the ones that belong/are transfered to SW Pacific HQ. I guess that models that Australia had to be defended against the Japanese. This aplies to the Kiwies too.

I've been playing PW also for a long time and I still find out new things about this game. It's amazing what these forums can do.

Posted: Fri Mar 29, 2002 3:30 am
by Admiral DadMan
Well D**n, Dougie is not gonna be happy... :mad: Where's my editor.....??? :rolleyes:

Thanks man. Yes, I too have learned a few things here.

Posted: Fri Mar 29, 2002 6:55 am
by Cmdrcain
Originally posted by Admiral DadMan
Well D**n, Dougie is not gonna be happy... :mad: Where's my editor.....??? :rolleyes:

Thanks man. Yes, I too have learned a few things here.

If going to move LCUS to Australia to build up from USA, best change an Australian base to like SW Pac ownership, also don't touch on the australian bases with A/C factories nor the australian re-inf city, I use darwin, Cairns for Sw Pac and the Australian units that transfer to SW pac will show as Sw pac owned

You could edit them perhaps if wish to make available, but be sure their moved to a Sw pac owned base, otherwise they will revert to Australian command.