Page 1 of 1
Aircraft Factory Auto-Upgrade.
Posted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 11:38 pm
by DivePac88
Question please, 1-1-1942 my Ki-21-II Sally factory upgraded to Ki-49 Helen. On 1-2-1942 I converted the factory back to Sally (still want to build/use Sally’s long term), but on 1-3-1942 it auto-converted to Helen again. Dose this auto convert last for the month, or for the term of the game?
RE: Aircraft Factory Auto-Upgrade.
Posted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 12:00 am
by Mike Solli
Forget trying to convert back. The program will autoconvert back every time for the duration of the game.
RE: Aircraft Factory Auto-Upgrade.
Posted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 10:47 am
by DivePac88
Thanks Mike, never-mind... wanted to keep building Sally's to save on Nakajima engines. I'll just build-up a Helen force I guess. [:'(]
RE: Aircraft Factory Auto-Upgrade.
Posted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 11:57 am
by Mike Solli
Are you using a mod? If it's CHS, the Helen has armor and is much better than the Sally. In stock, the main difference is the engine type.
RE: Aircraft Factory Auto-Upgrade.
Posted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 4:25 pm
by pad152
You are not in charge of what to build, only how much!!!
RE: Aircraft Factory Auto-Upgrade.
Posted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 10:56 pm
by DivePac88
Are playing CHS-155 PBEM, but I never seem to have enough Nakajima engines. So after reading in AAR’s and Posts that some experienced Players keep building Sally’s, I thought it was a viable option. For instance in the ‘Forlorn Hopes-The Japanese Respond’ AAR , John 3rD states that in late June 1942 he is building 62 Sally, with (116) in the Pool. Also in the ‘Japanese Aircraft Production’ Post it states “Sally: I stop production on the Sally on 7 Dec 41 because of the ample pool. I do not convert this because I'll need spares later. Production stays at 20”. So as you can see from these Posts, I was under the impression that I could continue to build Sally's.
RE: Aircraft Factory Auto-Upgrade.
Posted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 11:19 pm
by Menser
Does anyone have a list of what factories convert to what and when? ....... in stock and CHS? I have been thinking on trying the Japanese in CHS and think that info would be a big help.
RE: Aircraft Factory Auto-Upgrade.
Posted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 11:28 pm
by Sayar
ORIGINAL: Menser
Does anyone have a list of what factories convert to what and when? ....... in stock and CHS? I have been thinking on trying the Japanese in CHS and think that info would be a big help.
Use WitpTracker - it shows all factory upgrades.
RE: Aircraft Factory Auto-Upgrade.
Posted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 7:39 am
by Bogo Mil
ORIGINAL: DivePac88
Are playing CHS-155 PBEM, but I never seem to have enough Nakajima engines. So after reading in AAR’s and Posts that some experienced Players keep building Sally’s, I thought it was a viable option.
If your factories already upgraded, it's too late. If you turn repair off for a Sally factory in time, it will not upgrade to Helen. Turn on repair, and it will upgrade within a few days. Thus, once the Helen is available, you can not repair Sally factories any more (and so you can't convert anything to Sally any more - demaged factories aren't useful...)