Page 1 of 1

Enemy aircraft missions

Posted: Sat Mar 30, 2002 7:10 am
by Mockingbird2
The enemy (AI) aircraft missions allow me to see the locations of it's troops. Can someone clue me in why this is allowed?

I don't recall this being the case in earlier versions, but since aircraft missions are so few and far between in the game, maybe I just never noticed.

Thanks,

Posted: Sat Mar 30, 2002 7:24 am
by tracer
Yes, this 'phenomenon' has been around a while.

Air missions

Posted: Sat Mar 30, 2002 7:48 am
by Drex
i try to keep the air attacks on the enemy's side when I can remember to do it.

Posted: Sat Mar 30, 2002 11:59 pm
by Capt. Pixel
I particularly like it when MY air strikes reveal his entire minefield. :cool:

Posted: Sun Mar 31, 2002 7:27 am
by Fallschirmjager
Air spotting is a problem.
When I buzz over, I can see their entire force composition in one area.
Now matter how good you are a single pass at 300 mph is not going to reveal that much

Posted: Sun Mar 31, 2002 8:37 am
by tracer
What Mockingbird is referring to is an old problem; when an enemy plane flies over the map you see the location of all of his units. They disappear again during your turn. I'm pretty sure the AI doesn't get the same info when one of your planes makes a run.