{WIP}Portrait Mod
Posted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 12:36 pm
Hi I'm planning to make a portrait mod that replaces almost all of the merc portraits with a edited version of them wearing helmets or a total replacement.
I already made a version for Ghost. But then as I continue to edit the other portraits I ran into some problem ingame. The background for the photos "the gray I.M.P" Background shows the croped original merc portrait. So if anyone could point out to me how to edit the Gray IMP background for the mercs, My mod would progress quickly. Thanks for reading... anyways If ever I complete this mod I'll be moving to doing Hi-Res modding of the dds for the landscapes.
I already made a version for Ghost. But then as I continue to edit the other portraits I ran into some problem ingame. The background for the photos "the gray I.M.P" Background shows the croped original merc portrait. So if anyone could point out to me how to edit the Gray IMP background for the mercs, My mod would progress quickly. Thanks for reading... anyways If ever I complete this mod I'll be moving to doing Hi-Res modding of the dds for the landscapes.