Page 1 of 1

Small feature request

Posted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 6:41 pm
by Lebatron
I'm not sure why I never mentioned this before, but it really bugs me when the reports page closes before I can hit the pause button. Sure I could increase the time delay but I like to have it kept short just like the battle popup. And in the case of the battle popup when you move your mouse around it will stay up giving you the time you need to hit the detailed report button when you would like to. So I find it odd that moving the mouse around does not delay the closing of the report page. To make a case for consistency this mouse moving delay should apply to the reports page too.

RE: Small feature request

Posted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 5:59 am
by WanderingHead
Welcome back!

I'm afraid don't know how to do this.

Personally, I set the popup delays a little longer and hit the space bar when I want to speed through them.