Page 1 of 1

Air units reorganzing

Posted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 7:51 am
by mtodd
I am playing France 40 senario looking at the view air units screen, some of my units are shown as resting, but when I right click they are shown as reorganizing. Why does it not show them as reorganizing in the view air units screen ?

The odd thing is that the view air units screen does show some units as reorganizing.

Thanks for any help.


RE: Air units reorganzing

Posted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 11:53 am
by vahauser
Well, the France 1940 scenario might not be fully compatible with TOAW III.  I've been exploring this scenario myself recently (see my thread regarding fortifications in the Scenario Design sub-forum).  Since it is a "TOAW Classic" scenario, anomalies and irregularities are quite possible when trying to play it using TOAW III, I think.

RE: Air units reorganzing

Posted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 4:54 pm
by mtodd
OK. Thanks for replying.

RE: Air units reorganzing

Posted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 10:59 pm
by ralphtricky
Can you please email me a save game?

Thanks,
Ralph
ralphtrickey (at) operationalwarfare (dot) com

RE: Air units reorganzing

Posted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 7:01 am
by mtodd
When I try to upload file, it says only .jgp files supported.

How do I upload my .sal file ?

Many thanks.



RE: Air units reorganzing

Posted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 1:43 pm
by Silvanski
Zip your file

RE: Air units reorganzing

Posted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 3:45 pm
by mtodd
It says only gif/txt/jpg are supported.

I zipped file as suggested but would not accept it.

I changed extention to .txt, system said it was to big.

Anyone any ideas!, I assume that lot's of people have done this already ?





RE: Air units reorganzing

Posted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 5:05 pm
by larryfulkerson
Maybe you could send it as an attachment on an email to

ralphtrickey (at) operationalwarfare (dot) com

RE: Air units reorganzing

Posted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 2:14 pm
by Curtis Lemay
ORIGINAL: mtodd

It says only gif/txt/jpg are supported.

I zipped file as suggested but would not accept it.

I changed extention to .txt, system said it was to big.

Anyone any ideas!, I assume that lot's of people have done this already ?

Try posting on the "TOAW III Support" sub-forum.

RE: Air units reorganzing

Posted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 4:10 pm
by mtodd
I have email to ralphtrickey (at) operationalwarfare (dot) com.

Many thanks.