Page 1 of 1
Convention
Posted: Tue Apr 02, 2002 11:13 pm
by Larry Holt
There was discussion of a convention in WVA in May. Is this still on? Is so, what are the current details?
No Charleston
Posted: Wed Apr 03, 2002 8:12 am
by Mike Oshiki
Wild Bill recently informed me off of the forum that the Charleston convetion is not going to happen. Bummer, as I had blocked the time for it.
Posted: Wed Apr 03, 2002 10:26 am
by Wild Bill
I've heard nothing from the originator of the idea in some months. I know he must have been discouraged from the lack of response.
So, if anything is still on, here is the place and now is the time to let us know.
If it could happen, I'd love to go. Whether it will or not, I'm not sure.
I hope we hear something soon one way or the other.
Wild Bill