Rail Station not changing ownership
Posted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 2:41 am
Patched to 1.07.001. Trying a game as a marauder. Was in the process of recapturing the locations I had taken for Janus when this lovely bug popped up.
http://img27.imageshack.us/img27/2680/s ... 233521.jpg
I was on my way to the rail station when marauders from the outpost attacked before I arrived and according to the message captured it. However the ownership flag didn't change. I can enter and exit the location at will and there are neither corporate mercenaries or marauders present. Because the game is still treating it as a hostile sector my squad is effectively trapped.
Out of curiosity a accelerated time and again the rail station was "captured" by marauders without them taking ownership about a dozen times. Finally it was captured by the Dictators forces and changed ownership properly.
edit>Not just the Rail Station, marauders are now "capturing" the Butsi controlled RoadBlock without it actually changing ownership.
http://img27.imageshack.us/img27/2680/s ... 233521.jpg
I was on my way to the rail station when marauders from the outpost attacked before I arrived and according to the message captured it. However the ownership flag didn't change. I can enter and exit the location at will and there are neither corporate mercenaries or marauders present. Because the game is still treating it as a hostile sector my squad is effectively trapped.
Out of curiosity a accelerated time and again the rail station was "captured" by marauders without them taking ownership about a dozen times. Finally it was captured by the Dictators forces and changed ownership properly.
edit>Not just the Rail Station, marauders are now "capturing" the Butsi controlled RoadBlock without it actually changing ownership.