Page 1 of 1

1.08 Bug Memory Leak

Posted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 4:39 am
by pad152
I was trying to take the dam sector map with 2 five man merc teams when the game crash with an unable to read memory error, then my PC crashed with a low resource error. This looks like a possible memory leak, no dmp file was created during this event!

RE: 1.08 Bug Memory Leak

Posted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 8:18 pm
by SeanD
We are aware of the memory leaking problem and are currently in the process of tracking it down.

RE: 1.08 Bug Memory Leak

Posted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 3:08 am
by pad152
I've only had one crash so far, a lot better then 1.07. The issues seems to happen on large complex maps (Dam, Train Station) with lots of Mercs.

I think you can repeat this by having lots of mercs and merc squads at one of these locations and just fast forward until the location is attacked.