Page 1 of 2

Your favorite desktop background picture

Posted: Sat May 02, 2009 1:23 am
by Moster
Here is mine:

http://antwrp.gsfc.nasa.gov/apod/ap080917.html

Almost like there is a battle going on between good and evil.

RE: Your favorite desktop background picture

Posted: Sat May 02, 2009 1:31 am
by Doggie
Mine is about a red headed, green eyed dominatrix with a rolled up newspaper.

Erik Rutkins would have an aneurysm if I posted it.

RE: Your favorite desktop background picture

Posted: Sat May 02, 2009 2:42 am
by Jeffrey H.
Looks like somthing that Cpt. Kirk would get sucked into.....

RE: Your favorite desktop background picture

Posted: Sat May 02, 2009 3:10 am
by rogueusmc
ORIGINAL: Jeffrey H.

Looks like somthing that Cpt. Kirk would get sucked into.....
A red-headed, green-eyed dominatrix??

RE: Your favorite desktop background picture

Posted: Sat May 02, 2009 3:17 am
by Doggie
That would suck me in.

RE: Your favorite desktop background picture

Posted: Sat May 02, 2009 3:18 am
by Jeffrey H.
Yes....

RE: Your favorite desktop background picture

Posted: Sat May 02, 2009 3:18 am
by Jeffrey H.
Or an Alien to fall in love with before the program is over.....

RE: Your favorite desktop background picture

Posted: Sat May 02, 2009 3:18 am
by Jeffrey H.
Or maybe one of those green salt sucker gals......

RE: Your favorite desktop background picture

Posted: Sat May 02, 2009 4:56 am
by Brigz
ORIGINAL: Doggie

Mine is about a red headed, green eyed dominatrix with a rolled up newspaper.

Erik Rutkins would have an aneurysm if I posted it.
A rolled up newspaper huh? Bad Doggie! Baaad Doggie! ...I like it.

(How 'bout posting that over on the DriveThru.)

RE: Your favorite desktop background picture

Posted: Sat May 02, 2009 8:05 am
by leastonh1
ORIGINAL: Doggie

Mine is about a red headed, green eyed dominatrix with a rolled up newspaper.

Erik Rutkins would have an aneurysm if I posted it.
Go on, you know you want to!

RE: Your favorite desktop background picture

Posted: Sat May 02, 2009 10:10 am
by rogueusmc
ORIGINAL: Jeffrey H.

Yes....
I was just making sure it was the dominatrix and not Erik having an aneurysm...

RE: Your favorite desktop background picture

Posted: Sat May 02, 2009 10:49 am
by Perturabo
This one. ^^

RE: Your favorite desktop background picture

Posted: Sat May 02, 2009 11:14 am
by Peter Fisla
Right now I have Elma from F.E.A.R. 2:

http://www.projectorigincommunity.com/FEAR2_Wallpaper



Image

RE: Your favorite desktop background picture

Posted: Sat May 02, 2009 11:15 am
by Sarge

RE: Your favorite desktop background picture

Posted: Sat May 02, 2009 8:11 pm
by Doggie
ORIGINAL: Dave Briggs


A rolled up newspaper huh? Bad Doggie! Baaad Doggie! ...I like it.

(How 'bout posting that over on the DriveThru.)

How about we start with Girls of the IDF?

RE: Your favorite desktop background picture

Posted: Sat May 02, 2009 9:46 pm
by Hertston
I use one of Stardock's animated ones called 'Water Dream'.

RE: Your favorite desktop background picture

Posted: Sun May 03, 2009 8:32 am
by Grell
I never use wallpapers for my background.

Regards,

Grell

RE: Your favorite desktop background picture

Posted: Sun May 03, 2009 9:07 am
by Marc von Martial
This is mine:
ECI wallpaper

RE: Your favorite desktop background picture

Posted: Sun May 03, 2009 10:16 am
by Kuokkanen
A Game With Dice by Eliza Gibbs [8D]

RE: Your favorite desktop background picture

Posted: Sun May 03, 2009 2:11 pm
by V22 Osprey
http://www.allenscreations.com/images/dgtpag.jpg

Finally found the Picture, I put it on my desktop about a month ago trying to find some good battle pics.I like this one because it showed the American troops in the American Revolution kicking British ass.