Page 1 of 1

Guest Who's On Line?

Posted: Tue Apr 09, 2002 7:54 am
by Goblin
I have checked the 'Who's Online' feature every time I've been logged into the forum. I almost always see a large list of Guests.
Sometimes half the list of people are Guests.

What are you people waiting for?? Join up!! I was hesitant for a long time, and now regret the time I wasted! These people are great, and you aren't going to regret it. Takes a few seconds. They are not gonna treat you any differently than they treat eachother because you are new. Not their style.:)

Goblin (10 day old member!)

Posted: Tue Apr 09, 2002 11:57 am
by Saviola
I definitely agree with goblin, actually before join this forum i haven't had joining any forum, despite i have been connected to the internet for 6 yrs. But after I have joined matrixforum, i am facinated! These people are really great, they are so enthuastic that I can't stop myself scrolling along the forum everytime I am online.(I have nearly forgotten ICQ by now~) So, just don't hestitate, join us now!

Re: Guest Who's On Line?

Posted: Tue Apr 09, 2002 11:34 pm
by 11Bravo
Originally posted by Goblin

Goblin (10 day old member!)
Holy Cow! 130 posts in 10 days! Must be a big blizzard in Erie!:D

Re: Re: Guest Who's On Line?

Posted: Tue Apr 09, 2002 11:51 pm
by Goblin
Originally posted by 11Bravo


Holy Cow! 130 posts in 10 days! Must be a big blizzard in Erie!:D
No, just cant keep my opinion to myself!!;) Seriously though, we are returning to work after winter lay-off now, and I am very depressed!:( I'll have to cut back to 8 a day:mad: !

Goblin

JOIN...JOIN!

Posted: Wed Apr 10, 2002 6:41 am
by John David
Please, all you guests, join this great community:)

You are always welcome here!


John

Posted: Wed Apr 10, 2002 6:30 pm
by Les_the_Sarge_9_1
The "guest" thing might actually be us as well guys.

If you dont have cookies enabled if you are like me and you email is able to respond to any post that is posted to a thread you have posted on and you send in a replay through clicking on the link through your email browser (as I can) then you appear as a "guest".

Every now and then I just turf all the cookies on my computer like its trash day. But occasionally I get wrapped up in a thought and forget I need to sign back in here on the forum in order to get recognised as me. If I dont sign on then I get identified as a "guest".

Although I suppose we might see a few actual guests now and then. We can only hope each guest came here because Matrix is obviously a good forum and word of mouth is hopefully driving up knowledge of our existence and Matrix's existence.