Page 1 of 1
PBEM Bugs
Posted: Sun May 24, 2009 12:40 pm
by mariovalleemtl
I PBEM with Jim and we have to re-start some games because when he send me this first turn has the CSA, game pop up a error message. Sonme other time it work well. Help Please ! [:(]
Assertion Failed !
Program: "................. /source/piecemap.cpp
line:1084
Expression : test = = 20052006
see visual C++ documentation
RE: PBEM Bugs
Posted: Wed May 27, 2009 5:42 pm
by ericbabe
Did you try zipping the save files before sending them? This error would seem to indicate a corrupted pbem file, which can sometimes happen when pbem save files are simply attached to emails and sent.
RE: PBEM Bugs
Posted: Thu May 28, 2009 2:40 am
by mariovalleemtl
Thank , we will. [:)]
RE: PBEM Bugs
Posted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 1:37 pm
by cesteman
I have a game I am trying to start up with the same problem. I tried zipping the files and when he tried to load them the game crashes. Were both up to date on updates.
RE: PBEM Bugs
Posted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 1:47 pm
by terje439
Was that the save file or the replay file? If it is the replay file it is possible to just load the save file.
I just had the replay file CTD on me in one of my Pbem games tbh.
RE: PBEM Bugs
Posted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 5:37 pm
by cesteman
hmm. I will suggest that to the other party. Thanks.
RE: PBEM Bugs
Posted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 1:39 am
by cesteman
didn't work

Maybe we'll have to try again.
RE: PBEM Bugs
Posted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 3:23 am
by Gil R.
What's the crash message?
This is a new one to us, as far as I know.
By the way, have you tried loading those files and seeing if they cause you to crash? If not, I'd think it's something system-specific.
RE: PBEM Bugs
Posted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 5:35 pm
by cesteman
That's what the other party was thinking. I suggested he come and take a look here but I don't know if he has done that yet. I'll trying loading them and see what happens.