Page 1 of 1

GUI Update in AE?

Posted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 4:30 pm
by BAR
Hi again all - been deeply involved in the stock game as the GF has been visiting her siste out in Oregon for a week and I am still out of work with the arm. Was wondering if there have been any modifications to the Interface buttons on all of the screens. My hand-eye coordination tends to go out the window around 3 AM and trying to hit those little arrow buttons becomes frustrating sometimes. Arrow buttons a bit larger would be very helpful. Love the game so far - great job and looking forward to AE.

RE: GUI Update in AE?

Posted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 5:35 pm
by Graycompany
I dont think that there are, in fact I think they have added more little buttons to press, but if you buy the Special edition game, it comes with a aide that can do all the work for you, Sgt Schultz......I know Nuffing,,,,,,,,,,,,

RE: GUI Update in AE?

Posted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 8:12 pm
by wdolson
There are changes to the interface, but I'm afraid the arrow buttons aren't any larger than they were.  Somebody could make another set of buttons for the game after market, but the buttons would still be limited to 14X14 pixels (same size they are now).

Sorry, more extensive changes to the GUI were considered, but they didn't make the cut.

Bill

RE: GUI Update in AE?

Posted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 5:26 am
by Dili
If you degrade the screen resolution you will get bigger buttons.

RE: GUI Update in AE?

Posted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 9:20 am
by Yamato hugger
My understanding (from countless "can we add this? questions during my tenure as a tester) is the original code was not very "friendly" to displaying anything on the screen so I would guess that changing the size of the buttons borders on a major effort.

RE: GUI Update in AE?

Posted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 12:30 pm
by BAR
Thanks for the replies guys. Clears that one up [8D]

RE: GUI Update in AE?

Posted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 10:34 pm
by tigercub
I know why you arm is broke carting that Bar around there heavy suckers.

Tiger![:'(]