Page 1 of 1
Still no preorders?
Posted: Fri Apr 12, 2002 12:12 am
by Mojo
Just called the order desk and was told no preorders. Just trying to show you guys some committment to this product.
Chips & Bits is taking preorders but I'd just as soon y'all get all the money.
Preorders...
Posted: Fri Apr 12, 2002 12:47 am
by Erik Rutins
Mojo,
Part of the reason we don't take pre-orders is that we don't want to raise expectations until we're certain the game is ready. The other part is that our store needs some updating to fully support pre-orders the way we'd like to do them. At some point in the future, we will have pre-orders available during the month or so before release.
For the moment, we appreciate your order and support however you do it - whether through us or another vendor. All I can say is that it won't be long now until you can order UV through our store.
Regards,
- Erik
Re: Preorders...
Posted: Fri Apr 12, 2002 12:52 am
by Mojo
Originally posted by Erik Rutins
Mojo,..... All I can say is that it won't be long now until you can order UV through our store...........
**** was it that transparent?:o How'd you know I was fishing?
Reading the AARs is driving me nuts:D
Posted: Fri Apr 12, 2002 1:29 am
by ccoul
I am not going ask how much longer.
I know there is far more pressure on you guys then our mad desire to get our hands on this game. (not much more) It's just reading all these AAR, Maps, Descussion about the game. I can almost feel the bombs and shells landing around me. I feel like a beggar sitting in front of a feast. And I am told I can look, but not to touch until someone give the word. I drool, swoon and dream.
They say what does not kill you, only make you stronger.
Getting stronger by the moment
Chris
Posted: Fri Apr 12, 2002 4:31 am
by Sonny
Originally posted by ccoul
....................
They say what does not kill you, only make you sronger.
Getting stronger by the moment
Chris
Well, its killin' me.
Posted: Fri Apr 12, 2002 11:39 am
by Adnan Meshuggi
Me, too....
it is even worser for me, because i can´t order it in the usa and i don´t know if or in what time i can get the game,
so i have to alternatives
a.) wait (bad idea)
b.) invade the usa, made a german colony out of it and then i can order it in "german" area...
just kidding, but i want the game quick
Posted: Fri Apr 12, 2002 4:07 pm
by Marc von Martial
Option c.) would be to check one of our international dealers (also a german one

)
http://www.matrixgames.com/insidemg/dealers.php
to order UV when it´s released. It´s easy, we don´t have to invade

Posted: Fri Apr 12, 2002 4:22 pm
by Adnan Meshuggi
Posted: Fri Apr 12, 2002 10:26 pm
by RolandRahn_MatrixForum
Originally posted by Adnan Meshuggi
cool... hope, they are quick, i would hate to punish them for slow delivery rate....
Sounds like it would be a wise move for every dealer *not* to accept preorders.....
Kind regards,
Roland