Page 1 of 1

Tip of the Cap to Erik

Posted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 1:57 pm
by MkXIV
Erik,

I just want to say thanks for the work you are putting in right now. You are responding to 35 different threads and answering so many different questions and requests. This is why Matrix has by far the BEST customer service out there. Just wanted to give you props, whenever you get around to reading this.

Thanks
[&o][&o][&o]

P.S. Yikes it is done installing!! Off I go into the unknown!

RE: Tip of the Cap to Erik

Posted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 2:03 pm
by LeeChard
Hear! Hear!
He also shown a great deal of patience with some rude people.

RE: Tip of the Cap to Erik

Posted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 2:06 pm
by whippleofd
Indeed!

Whipple

RE: Tip of the Cap to Erik

Posted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 3:26 pm
by PaulWRoberts
Three cheers!

Plus beer.

RE: Tip of the Cap to Erik

Posted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 3:30 pm
by aztez
100% true!

The ordering screw up made by me got sorted in lightning speed compared to other customer services I have experienced.