Page 1 of 1
Hmmm
Posted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 3:36 pm
by Shark7
11 hour DL for me...WEEEEEE!!!!!!
I'll have time to play through the entire Gears of War Campaign again while I wait. lol
RE: Hmmm
Posted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 3:42 pm
by Lützow
I'm finally done. [:)]
Used the time for restocking the fridge with iced tea and beer, purchased some food and cigarettes and canceled all appointments for tomorrow. [:D]
RE: Hmmm
Posted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 4:06 pm
by NormS3
Took me over 2 here in WV!
RE: Hmmm
Posted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 4:09 pm
by cantona2
01:30 to go [:D]
RE: Hmmm
Posted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 4:51 pm
by CaptDave
Thank goodness Comcast finally did their system upgrade. Took a lot less time than you guys are finding!
RE: Hmmm
Posted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 4:58 pm
by Shark7
Well mine finally sped up, gonna be finished in another hour or so.
RE: Hmmm
Posted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 7:44 pm
by morganbj
Mine came in at 750kb/sec. ........... All done.
RE: Hmmm
Posted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 8:03 pm
by Sheytan
Took me 17 minutes, installing it now! BUWHAHHAHAAH! [:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:)][:)][:)]
RE: Hmmm
Posted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 8:15 pm
by AttuWatcher
I dowloaded it at work...took about 2 hours...got it installed on my laptop and burned a disc for the home PC...shhhh! the boses are looking [:-]
RE: Hmmm
Posted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 8:18 pm
by goodwoodrw
Bah! My d\l overnight was corrupted d/l again[:@]
RE: Hmmm
Posted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 9:03 pm
by Nomad
I did mine at work, took about 3 hours.
RE: Hmmm
Posted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 11:47 pm
by awadley
i did mine on DSL in about 26 mins. Install took about 10 min. Now into first turn, getting killed at PH.
RE: Hmmm
Posted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 10:47 am
by olivier_slith
Mine in 50 minutes at home. I have to say I was impressed with the smooth process with the $20 off.
RE: Hmmm
Posted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 10:49 am
by Oliver Heindorf
14 minutes, done