Page 1 of 1
Poor Release Timing
Posted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 4:10 am
by donkuchi19
Okay guys, had to do this now? I've been waiting for this since it was announced. You finally release it right after my 150 gallon fish tank cracks from top to bottom. After replacing the tank (wife only allowing me 65 gallons now since 150 was a lot to clean) and cleaning everything up, check book has about 36 cents in it. Now I'm stuck reading everyone else's posts about this game, and have to wait to buy it.
Thanks A Lot!!!
I will get it ASAP, but going to have a hard time convincing the wife to spend the extra money after all that I spent on the fish tank.
RE: Poor Release Timing
Posted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 4:17 am
by Cmdrcain
Ouch, I feel For you, I once had a 60 gal crack on the side... but was able cement in a smaller Glass pane over it....
But it sure was no fun emptying it etc..
RE: Poor Release Timing
Posted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 4:27 am
by Scott_USN
Its fantastic but remember that we will be still trying to figure it out in 3 weeks so not much of lost

Make you feel better?
RE: Poor Release Timing
Posted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 10:20 am
by olivier_slith
A friend of mine used to have one of those tanks: it was so expensive and maintenance is so tedious and long that I'd rather shell the money on AE and spend my time on it than buying one of those
RE: Poor Release Timing
Posted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 11:30 am
by skrewball
I know what you mean! They release this 2 weeks before HOI III comes out AND I'm going to Iraq! Lol
RE: Poor Release Timing
Posted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 1:02 pm
by donkuchi19
Good luck in Iraq. Keep your head down and say hey to my nephew. (Although I think he if further north)
RE: Poor Release Timing
Posted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 8:58 pm
by olivier_slith
Good luck skrewball. Hope you have a laptop to play AE to waste for long hours.
RE: Poor Release Timing
Posted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 11:14 pm
by donkuchi19
And the poor timing continues. I finally ordered it this weekend. It was due to be delivered today. I went up to school to start getting my classroom ready. While I was there, my daughter got stung by a bee and started to have a reaction and so my wife took her to the doctor. Guess what time UPS showed up to deliver the game? You guessed it, it was while she was at the doctor so I have to wait another day. (It requires a signature for delivery) I did download the game, but I want to read the manual since there seems so many differences between AE and regular WITP. Don't want to print 330 pages if I don't have to.
RE: Poor Release Timing
Posted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 1:49 am
by stuman
ORIGINAL: skrewball
I know what you mean! They release this 2 weeks before HOI III comes out AND I'm going to Iraq! Lol
Good luck skrewball, my prayers are with you.