AI is "pimp slapping" me at Guadacanal
Posted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 8:24 pm
Hey Matrix guys, make it stop!
Did not expect this. A few funny moments but basically AI is doing very well and fighting a good fight. I am finding that two IJN carriers plus one light are not enough to take on three American carriers. [:-]
I am a little concerned that a p39 "one shotted" my large AK at Lae with a hit from the 37mm cannon. Dat don't seem rite.....
Pretty good piece of work.
Did not expect this. A few funny moments but basically AI is doing very well and fighting a good fight. I am finding that two IJN carriers plus one light are not enough to take on three American carriers. [:-]
I am a little concerned that a p39 "one shotted" my large AK at Lae with a hit from the 37mm cannon. Dat don't seem rite.....
Pretty good piece of work.