Page 1 of 1

Tutorial Please!

Posted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 5:03 pm
by icecreamsoldier
Used to play WITP when it first came out ... forget even the basics.

When might the Tutorial be out? When the first patch comes out maybe?

Thinking of waiting for Tut before playing - already bought it though.

Plz make it soon!

Thanks
ics


RE: Tutorial Please!

Posted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 5:06 pm
by Peter Fisla
If you still have the original WitP, you have the tutorial scenario including the documentation. The basic's haven't changed; AE is refinement of WitP. I think it's actually more fun to play Coreal sea scenario but that's just me...

RE: Tutorial Please!

Posted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 6:56 pm
by hadberz
Page 13, para 1.1 mentions a Tutorial Guide. Did this not make it in? I can't seem to find it.

RE: Tutorial Please!

Posted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 7:14 pm
by LarryP
Erik said in another post that it would be in a post production patch. I think it was outdated as they had to pull it out. I'll see if I can find the link to it.

EDIT:
Here's two links:
Tutorial Link 1
Tutorial Link 2

RE: Tutorial Please!

Posted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 7:47 pm
by hadberz
Thanks Larry, hard to keep up with all the posts [:)]

RE: Tutorial Please!

Posted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 7:50 pm
by LarryP
Oh man, this forum is busy! Very hard to keep up here. [:)]

I needed a break so I bought AE Monday. Good excuse huh... [;)]

RE: Tutorial Please!

Posted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 7:53 pm
by henri51
I wrote a short tutorial for total newbies in the war room forum, based on the Coral Sea scenario.

Henri