Page 1 of 1

An offtopic tech question...sorry

Posted: Thu Apr 18, 2002 12:56 am
by Belisarius
OK, this is not a SP:WAW q at all, but I don't feel like posting in the appropriate forum. (so there - hah!)

Does the Forums work with Opera 6.0? I've tried to login using it, identifying as a MSIE 5.0, accepting all cookies and not tracing them... and it does_not_work! :mad:

It took a while for me to get into my hotmail account, but now when that's alright with Opera, why can't Matrix Games Forums be?:confused:

Out of my hands

Posted: Thu Apr 18, 2002 1:40 am
by Supervisor
I don't know but I upchanneled it to the Forums/board GODS!

Posted: Thu Apr 18, 2002 1:45 am
by Ross Moorhouse
As far as i know yes they do. I know of one guy that uses Opera as a Net browser and he hasnt said that he cant read the forums.

But having said this i will contact him and see what his experence here is like with viewing the forums.

Posted: Thu Apr 18, 2002 4:16 pm
by Ross Moorhouse
Ok I asked a guy I know who uses Opera 6.1 and he has no probs getting into the forums here. So its not Opera.

Opera

Posted: Thu Apr 18, 2002 6:10 pm
by AJVa
At the moment I'm using Opera 6.01 and most of the time it works quite smoothly (much better than sluggish Netscape 6.2 that I used before).

Posted: Thu Apr 18, 2002 8:23 pm
by Belisarius
Whoa! ... now it works! Yay! It might have been the password, and not Opera.. :o great!

Many Thanks for taking your time, guys. :D