Page 1 of 1

any 1 get a manual yet

Posted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 1:55 am
by miked489
anyone get the game in the mail yet

RE: any 1 get a manual yet

Posted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 2:07 am
by jeffk3510
My copy hasn't come in the mail yet. Just working on the dl I got. Mighty fine game. Taking me a while to get used to the scale compared to WiTP.

RE: any 1 get a manual yet

Posted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 2:50 am
by WingedIncubus
Printers at work are your friend. I shamelessly stole 83 pages from my workplace to print the manual. [:'(]

RE: any 1 get a manual yet

Posted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 3:29 am
by Sheytan
Nothing in the mail yet, love to get it simply to refrence simple stuffzzzz....like all the ship changes/utilities. Yes I know ;] I have the PDF as well ;}... just the idea of having a manual.

RE: any 1 get a manual yet

Posted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 8:26 am
by latosusi
Just got mine![:D]

RE: any 1 get a manual yet

Posted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 9:59 am
by Kadota
Could someone who has gotten their copy please describe it? Is the font size large enough? Is it well made? Things like that.

RE: any 1 get a manual yet

Posted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 10:23 am
by latosusi
It is quite compact, just smaller than dvd box. Font is not big for my old eyes. Seems well made, but how durable it is, is early to say. Overall seems
nice, but font could be bigger for me. I guess is hard to put big manuals into small game boxes


RE: any 1 get a manual yet

Posted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 10:33 am
by devoncop
Got mine in the post this morning (so for once it pays to be in the uk)............[8D]

The manual is well presented, appears to have plenty of screenshot illustrations and for me (at least) a VERY essential crutch as I learn the game!!

Cheers
Ian

RE: any 1 get a manual yet

Posted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:04 am
by Kadota
Thanks for the descriptions. I suspected the print would be small. My aging eyes have grown weak also, time for a new pair of glasses.

RE: any 1 get a manual yet

Posted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:09 am
by latosusi
Heh, i might need my first pair[;)]

RE: any 1 get a manual yet

Posted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 1:27 pm
by FOW
Yippee !!!!!

Just been emailed that mine has been shipped today (UK warehouse)

RE: any 1 get a manual yet

Posted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 2:10 pm
by Sardaukar
I also got an email (43 mins ago) that mine has shipped too. [8D]

RE: any 1 get a manual yet

Posted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 2:50 pm
by Joseph_Nevsky
ORIGINAL: Sardaukar

I also got an email (43 mins ago) that mine has shipped too. [8D]

Mine too !! (75 mins. ago) [:)]

(I´m very excited; I cannot wait to check and read that manual! ... but a little worried because my eyes are old and tired, too...)

RE: any 1 get a manual yet

Posted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 6:49 pm
by jeffk3510
ORIGINAL: Drakken

Printers at work are your friend. I shamelessly stole 83 pages from my workplace to print the manual. [:'(]

I have a work printer at my desk but it isn't color. My portable color printer has enough color when it is full for maybe 4.5 pages.... so I haven't decided. I think I can wait.

RE: any 1 get a manual yet

Posted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 7:18 pm
by Rob Brennan UK
Got mine this morning [:D]

It's the size of a small paperback novel ! .. v impressed and well worth the extra $10 imo.
I'm still ploughing through it to find major changes from WitP , would be nice if there was
a list that compiled the changes (i'm sooo lazy ) :)


RE: any 1 get a manual yet

Posted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 9:17 pm
by lostsm
ORIGINAL: latosusi

Just got mine![:D]
screenshot or it didnt happen!! [:@]