Page 1 of 1
still didn.t get may game yet
Posted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 3:17 am
by miked489
or manual in the mail any 1 else
RE: still didn.t get may game yet
Posted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:53 am
by morganbj
Me neither. [:(]
RE: still didn.t get may game yet
Posted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 11:36 am
by R8J
add me to this list
RE: still didn.t get may game yet
Posted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 1:48 pm
by WingedIncubus
Me neither, but it's only a matter of patience. [8D]
RE: still didn.t get may game yet
Posted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 4:50 pm
by DrewBlack
I have had mine yesterday... manual is that big it dont fit in the box....[:-]
Im in UK might have something to do with the quick delivery.
Drew
RE: still didn.t get may game yet
Posted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 5:00 pm
by Erik Rutins
It should fit if you cut off the retaining clips on the inside of the box, we couldn't do this in the warehouse so we packed it separately, but if you want to store it in the box it should be possible if you cut off those clips.
RE: still didn.t get may game yet
Posted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 5:17 pm
by Schani
I odrered mine last Thursday. Tick...tick...tick...tick. I should check the other computers around here. One of the engineers may have intercepted the mail. But I heven't heard any cries of digust or glee. So I wait. Tick...tick...tick...tick.
RE: still didn.t get may game yet
Posted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 5:30 pm
by DrewBlack
Thanks Eric
Just cut those clips off..... why did i not think of that[:'(]
Gotta say the manual is excellant quality, a thousand times better than my A4 printed one.
Thanks team you have a whopper of a game here.
Drew
RE: still didn.t get may game yet
Posted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 5:37 pm
by miked489
does the mail man deliver or ups
RE: still didn.t get may game yet
Posted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 6:02 pm
by DrewBlack
Mine was Royal Mail......
RE: still didn.t get may game yet
Posted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 6:06 pm
by Erik Rutins
ORIGINAL: miked489
does the mail man deliver or ups
It's whatever you chose as your shipment method when you ordered.
RE: still didn.t get may game yet
Posted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 7:41 pm
by Schani
Tick...tick...tick...tick.
RE: still didn.t get may game yet
Posted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 2:38 pm
by Schani
Went down the hall and checked the mail. And guess what! Tick...tick...tick...tick.
RE: still didn.t get may game yet
Posted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 10:42 am
by Schani
To the tune of Prussien Gloria. It arrived! It arrived! BANZAI! [&o]
Although knowing there are bugs that need to be addressed I will continue with my and first campaign in WitP. I am more than willing to wait for the patches and read the great looking maual. I have never purchased a game out of the chute in the past knowing that there are bugs to be worked out. But I wanted to show my support for such an excellent game system
I am 50 (or as I say with the Hawaii 5-O theme song just to be irritating) I never could have imagined back in 1971 when I purchased the Avalon Hill's Midway and from there it went into SPI and others for around a total of $2,000.00 worth of games; that computers would take over. From the past purchases of board games to computer; at about half the cost in computer games and I have more and better.
It is like when in about 1986 I bought The World at War VCR series (the best ever). 2 1/2 years of delivery and just under $1,000.00. OY! About a month ago I bought the whole schmear for a little over $50.00 Plus 30 hours. And so it goes. BTW: as a side note. Back in the the late 70's early 80' in North Dakota a person could buy one tag and one tag only (one tag one deer) Now how many do you want. How things change over the years; for the best around here anyway. I love having full freezers. I think I'll go for three tags again. Then there is duck and goose. Can life get any better? Life long member of P.E.T.A.: People eating tasty animals.
Anyway this is a great game system and one great forum.
Thanks to everyone sponsoring and participating at this forum.
RE: still didn.t get may game yet
Posted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 10:43 am
by Schani
1