Page 1 of 1

Made a good choice

Posted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 11:25 pm
by darrenl
I was on the fence with this one with HOI3 coming out and after playing the HOI3 demo I am soooooo glad I got this game.

...can't...stop...playyyying.

/applies for therapy

[&o]

RE: Made a good choice

Posted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 1:08 am
by Mynok

Welcome to our little (big?) club of addicts. [:D]

RE: Made a good choice

Posted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 1:11 am
by AttuWatcher
ORIGINAL: Mynok


Welcome to our little (big?) club of addicts. [:D]

Hey! Speak for yourself. I am NOT an addict! [:@]

RE: Made a good choice

Posted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 1:46 am
by Mynok

Denial is the first sign of a problem. [:'(]

RE: Made a good choice

Posted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 10:43 am
by morganbj
I'm NOT addicted.  Now, back to the game ....