Page 1 of 1
Upgrading from 5.0
Posted: Sun Apr 21, 2002 8:38 pm
by Phil
I have a friend who has SPWAW 5. He wants to upgrade to the latest and greatest. I have all the upgrade patches since 5.1 on disk.
My question is can we just apply patch 7.1 or do we need to upgrade with each and every patch?
Posted: Sun Apr 21, 2002 9:07 pm
by Goblin
I believe you need to go in order, but you can skip the 5.3 patch (going from 5.2 to 6). Remember to reboot after installing 7.1 (some people reboot after every install, but as long as you do not play before rebooting, you can just do it once at the end)
Goblin
Thanks!
Posted: Sun Apr 21, 2002 9:26 pm
by Phil
Thanks.
The embarrassment would be just to much after bragging on the latest SPWAW and then be unable to put it on!!

Re: Thanks!
Posted: Mon Apr 22, 2002 12:24 am
by Goblin
Originally posted by Phil
Thanks.
The embarrassment would be just to much after bragging on the latest SPWAW and then be unable to put it on!!
Goblin