MP3 and SPWAW
Posted: Mon Apr 22, 2002 1:44 am
Hi everybody,
I'm a 20 year old guy (artillery fanatic) from Italy,
I've just installed the game,and must admit I find it very very cool and entertaining.
The battle scheme is great, and tank battles are excellent, with very good Anti-tank assets and values.
I was wondering tough: Is it possible to run the game without sound, playing an MP3?
I tried but the game won't run.
Is there a solution?
Please, let me know.
Thanks.
I'm a 20 year old guy (artillery fanatic) from Italy,
I've just installed the game,and must admit I find it very very cool and entertaining.
The battle scheme is great, and tank battles are excellent, with very good Anti-tank assets and values.
I was wondering tough: Is it possible to run the game without sound, playing an MP3?
I tried but the game won't run.
Is there a solution?
Please, let me know.
Thanks.